Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Make history...

Hello, hello!

Well, I figured I had better get the last of my cards from the February TGF release up here on the ol' blog before previews start for March's release next week. Talk about cutting it close, LOL! Ironically this was the first card I made for last month's release because as soon as I got my hands on the How Rawr You set I envisioned this brontosaurus rising high above the tree tops with the little pterodactyls flying over head. I thought it would look cool to contain the scene within a narrow strip that would act kinda like a window into the past. Having some of the elements break that plane adds interest and a dynamic energy to an otherwise very clean and simple design. It isn't every card that turns out exactly how I picture it in my head but this one really did. :)

Toodles!

  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (How Rawr You set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die
Copic markers:
brontosaurus- Y11, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
trees- Y11, G03, G07, G29
sky- Y11, Y00, YR31, B000, B21, B26, B39, B24, Y32, Y38
pterodactyl- R12, B60, B63, G40, G43