Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All my heart...


Please scroll down for my TGF preview card that went live today as well, thanks! :)

It's the second Wednesday of the new month and that means it's time for the January 'anything goes' challenge over on the 7 Kids challenge blog. Playing along is easy, all you have to do is use at least one product that can be found in the 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store and link back to the challenge blog in your own post, which gives you a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate at the end of the month... who doesn't love that? This is actually the last challenge to be held on the blog as we will be moving them to the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page in February.
For my inspiration card I inked up the lovely Tiny Townie Raven Loves Ribbon in desert sand ink and did some no-line coloring. I was trying to match the pinks in her dress to the different pinks in that heart paper but I wasn't super successful. Still, it is a pretty color combo if you ignore it not matching perfectly. Sometimes ya just gotta roll with it, LOL! I was happier with how the ribbon color turned out so there's that at least. The rest of the card stayed super clean and simple with just a bit of the paper up top and a sprinkling of antiqued gold sequins. I like how this keeps Raven as the star of the show. :)     

Alrighty, I hope to see all of my crafty friends joining the fun with me this month over at 7 Kids!
Supply list:
cardstock- Curious Metallics Cryogen white
paper- Crate
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Raven Loves Ribbon), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Papertrey Ink Fine Linen
gold sequins
Simon Says Stamp stitched scallop border die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E53, E55
dress- R000, R30, R02, R32, R43, R35, R37, W2, E81, BG11, BG34
ribbon- R0000, RV0000, RV10, RV21, RV43
background- BG0000, BG10, 0, W00, W1, W2

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is sooooo very Beautiful!!!!! Looooooove
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Debby Kuster said...

This is a very cute stamp. Love the creation you made with it.

Hugs Debby

Julie D. Richards said...

Her dress may not match the hearts, but I actually prefer the color of her dress and ribbon. It’s kinda peachy pink. Just beautiful. Hugs.