Thursday, November 16, 2017

Warm winter wishes...

Olo!

I'm running off to work this morning so just a quick post to share a quick Christmas card. I was debating between a handful of different stamps when I sat down to get crafty the other day and it wasn't until I started looking through paper pads that I finally cemented my choice. I came across this pretty My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum collection that I got last year and the first paper in it was this lovely winter scene. Right away I knew that it would become the perfect home for Tiny Townie Frida Loves Frosty. All I had to do was color them up to match the soft, pretty hues of the paper and then fussy cut them out. Add a simple sentiment, scatter a few tiny hearts and this quick but cute card was done. :)

Alrighty, I've really gotta get a move on... see ya! 

 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Sugar Plum)
stamps- Stamping Bella (TT Frida Loves Frosty), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink stormy sea
Simon Says Stamp mini heart dies
My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle stax set 1
Ranger glossy accents
Nuvo fresh snow glitter accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y32, E33, E35
clothes- R20, R43, R35, W0, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, E30, E31, E34
snowman- E50, BG70, R000, 0, YR21, YR15, YR07
clothes- YG91, YG93, YG97, BG70, BG72, BG57, E30, E31, E34