Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tinsel in a tangle...

Hello crafty friends!

I'm here today with my weekly 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card creation. Last week was all about Halloween and now I'm diving straight into Christmas... kinda like Angel Evangeline is diving into that tree, LOL! Evangeline is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and she absolutely cracks me up! As soon as I saw her I was reminded of the scene in Elf where Buddy uses the couch to spring into the tree in an attempt to place the topper. She looks to have that same kind of enthusiasm for the holiday. Either that or Evangeline has finally cracked under all the pressure to present the 'perfect' Christmas, thus the funny sentiment that I ended up pairing with her. ;)
I am also adding this to the current Saturday challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and the theme is 'magic'. I figure the inherent magic of the Christmas season certainly qualifies. :)

Ok then, the October challenge just wrapped up but be sure to check out the 7 Kids blog tomorrow when November's challenge kicks off! Fun new holiday stuff is coming into the store every day and that $20 gift certificate would really fill a stocking!
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
paper- Making Memories (Twinkle)
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Evangeline Angel), Avery Elle (Dear Santa set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts red ombre
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Fancy Pants sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
eyes- B45, B97, BG000
wings- E81, E84, 0
clothes- E50, E81, YG93, YG95, R05, R29, E18
tree- G07, BG78, G29
tinsel/topper/ornaments- Y02, YR21, Y26, Y28, R14, R29, C0, C2, B04, B18

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Very cute card!!! I just can't get into Christmas cards right now....lol I might be in denial too.... I know it's fast approaching.
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

That is so funny. Love it. Hugs.