Monday, November 6, 2017

Merry Christmas...

Hello, hello!

Yesterday we got our first winter storm of the season and it dropped about five or six inches of snow on us in less than 24 hours. I think that makes this card quite appropriate to share today. This frosty fella is Mr. Snowman from A Day For Daisies and I've had him printed out for ages just waiting to get on a card. He is paired up with some classic My Mind's Eye paper that is still in my top 10 most favorite Christmas collections evah.The soft colors suited him quite nicely and I did my best to match them with my Copics. 

Alrighty friends, I've gotta get this day started. Talk at'cha again tomorrow!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- My Mind's Eye (Be Merry)
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Mr. Snowman)
stamp- unknown (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
My Favorite Things circle die
Divine Twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
snowman- E50, 0, YR21, YR12, RV10, E43, E44
clothes- R35, R37, E19, G43, YG93, YG67, E81, E84, E87, RV10
background- G0000, BG10, BG11, BG72


4 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my, that is a lot of snow! Your sweet snowman does not seem to mind, though. Such an adorable image and card.

Dotty Jo said...

So much snow in such a short time! We panic here in the UK if we even get a light dusting! Great card, love his tie, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

As you know I live in the desert so we don’t get snow. As a matter of fact we were still in triple digits the beginning of last week. Love your adorable snowman paired with perfect background papers. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE he is Adorable and looks perfect on that DP too!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke