Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hocus Pocus...

Hello! 

I'm here again with my weekly 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card creation. For my card today I wanted to make one of the tiny Gorjuss Girls work on a Halloween card. I finally settled on Gorjuss No. 12 On Top of the World because with a bit of masking I could easily sit her on this large pumpkin from the Stamping Bella Haunted House Outdoor Decor set. Then with the help of a couple old Halloween stamps from my stash and an ink sponged sky I had a not-too-spooky scene for my card that I was quite happy with.   :)
 
Alrighty, there is still another week to play along in the September 'anything goes' challenge so head on over to the 7 Kids blog and join the fun! New holiday stamps and goodies are hitting the shelves every day and that $30 gift certificate prize could really help to fill a shopping cart! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
paper- American Crafts (Halloween)
stamps- DoCrafts (Gorjuss No. 12 On Top of the World), Stamping Bella (Little Bits Haunted House Outdoor Decor set), SEI (Eerie Alley bats), Inkadinkado (spooky tree)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Versafine onyx black, Tim Holtz Distress chipped sapphire and dusty concord
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Doodlebug Sprinkles
My Favorite Things cross stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things circle stax die
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- C5, C8, C10, 100
clothes- C1, C3, N4, N8, Y18, Y35, Y26
pumpkin- YR15, YR07, YR18, Y02
ground- BG96, BG99
moon- G20, Y0000

3 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome Amy. I love Gorjuss Girls.

Heidi Brawley said...

Loooooooooove this too!!!! Awesome sentiment also!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Fab transformation of this little Gorjuss! The background is amazing... that moon!!! It’s as though you really enjoy creating Halloween cards!😉