Monday, August 14, 2017

You're crushing it...

Good morning!

I think this sassy Rockabilly chick is all sorts of wonderful. She's part of the Roberto's Rascals Rockabilly Girls set and while I love all four of the cuties included, this one just had to go on a card first. She has so much attitude and self confidence, something which I think we can all use more of. I paired her up with some old October Afternoon papers that I found in my stash and colored her up to match. Something about the aqua and red color combo seems very retro to me. All in all, it looks like she is totally working it! 

Ok, I've got an early start to work this morning so it's time for me to head out the door. Laters!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Cherry Hill)
Stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Rockabilly Girls set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Espresso Truffle
My Favorite Things stitched rounded rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched strip die
Prima flowers
Doodlebug glitter sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- E74, E77, E79, W10
eyeshadow- W2, W3
lips- RV14
eyes- E23, BG000
hair- E50, E81, E84, B00, BG53, BG07, RV14, RV29, R89, C5, C8, C10, 100, Y02, Y21, Y26, Y28

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

awe YOU CRUSHED it with this Adorable creations!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the gorgeous colours...you are right it does have a retro feel to it, great design :)

Julie D. Richards said...

I love Robertos Rascals, and you did her up perfectly. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Love how you describe this bright and beautiful rockabilly in your comments! You clearly captured the sassy and confident... absolutely adore this sweet piece of art!