Friday, August 4, 2017

Find your paradise...

TGIF!

It's another Bellarific Friday card for me today. This time around I inked up Tiny Townie Frances Loves to Float and wiped away the watermelon slice from her hand before stamping and replaced it with the sunglasses from the set. As fun and fancy as Frances is looking I knew floating in a pool wouldn't be good enough for her so instead I grabbed the Paradise Palms stamp set from Newton's Nook and set the scene for her to be relaxing in the warm ocean waters off some tropical island. Hopefully the current is carrying her back towards land rather farther out to sea, LOL! Alrighty, like I said, this card is my entry into this week's Free Form Bellarific challenge and now it's time for me to get ready for work. 

Have a great weekend everybody!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Frances Loves to Float), Newton's Nook (Paradise Palms set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico flamingo, Hero Arts green ombre
My Favorite Things wonky stitched rectangle die
Doodlebug glitter sprinkles
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
swimsuit/glasses- RV02, RV04, RV09, 110, Y17, YR04, YR09, Y04, Y15, Y19
floaty- BG0000, BG000, BG10, C0, C4, 100
sun- Y00, Y04, Y19
sky- B000, B00, B02, B05
sea- BG10, BG45, BG05


4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE wish I was her right now!!!! Great scene card....love her cute suit and pool floatie too!!!! Have an Awesome weekend doll!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh man, I had the opportunity last week to go swimming and didn't take advantage of it. Could have been her, lol. Great card. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Sweet stamp, love the gorgeous coloured scene :)
Hugs Kaz x

Tracey Ann said...

Complete eye candy in this hot weather! Lol... lovely card!! That polka dot floatie is my fave!!! ;)