Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bloom Brightly...

Olo! 

Just a quick post before I head off to start the day. I'm still working my way through the super cute Bloom kit from TGF and today little Dia is getting herself on a card. She seemed like a bright and happy Bean so I dug way back in my Doodlebug scrap papers to find this cool stitched flower looking print. When it came time to color Dia I thought it would be fun to turn her curly hair into a grassy bed for the flowers adorning it. Then she told me that her dress needed to be extra sparkly so I added Doodlebug glitter in two shades of blue until Dia was happy with her look. ;)
Alrighty, before I wrap this up I want to enter this card into the April Farm Fresh Challenge 'spring flowers'.

I hope your day is a crafty one! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Bloom Bean kit)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and angel pink
Papertrey Ink leaf die
Simon Says Stamp small leaf die
Doodlebug glitter sprinkles
Doodlebug glitter
Copic markers:
E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YG01, YG25, YG17, G29, Y02
flowers/dress- Y35, Y38, YR04, RV25, RV09, RV19, B00, B02, B04, B06, B39, 0

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love it!! Came out really cute!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Aw, she's so sweet. Hugs.

Juls said...

Gorgeous .. love her hair xx

Tracey Ann said...

The only thing I love more than these beans is how you bring them to life! So bright and colorful... just adore this Amy!

Carisa said...

You are truly my coloring and card making idol, girl! Love everything about this card! Thanks for joining in our FF challenge at The Greeting Farm this month!