Friday, March 24, 2017

Sending you a hello...

TGIF!

It's another Bellarific Friday and I am playing along once again. This week the challenge was a photo collage inspiration with a color scheme of sunshine/steel/candy/cream/marine. Because I really wanted to color up this beautiful Lilac Garden Girl my 'candy' aka pink is a more purpley pink but I think it still works. Lilacs are my most favorite floral scent, in fact I have a large Lilac bush right outside my front door and I can't wait for those few weeks in the spring when I can step outside and breath it all in... so wonderful. But I digress, I wanted to keep my card design light and bright, much like the inspiration photos. So I went for a white background simply embellished with a few stitched die lines and a pretty fancy foliage sentiment from Papertrey Ink that I dressed up with some 'lilacs' that I just dotted in with my Copics. Like I said, simple but I think effective. :)

Ok friends, that's it from me this week. Hope you have a creative weekend!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac), Papertrey Ink (fancy foliage sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico buttercup
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things wonky stitches die
Memory Box mini butterflies die
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR31, Y26, E34
clothes- R83, R85, R56, RV69, Y000, E51, YR31, T1, T2, T7
leaves/grass- YG00, YG03, YG93, YG95
sky- BG0000, BG10, 0