Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Good for my heart...

Hello again!

I'm squeaking in just under the wire with a card for the current MFT sketch challenge. Usually I check out the newest sketch on Wednesday or Thursday and spend the next few days mulling over ideas but this past weekend was so busy with work that once I got time to sit down and create yesterday I was still a blank slate. So I pulled out my MFT stamp binder and flipped through it for inspiration. When I came across the sweet You Have My Heart set something just clicked. I could see these buddies sitting outside on a lovely spring day without a care in the world. So I rifled through my paper scraps and found just what I needed to make that vision a reality. The sketch was followed pretty much to a 'T' so this card really came together quickly after that. It's simple but I'm lovin' it. :)

Catch ya on the flip side!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (clouds) and Studio Calico (green)
stamps- My Favorite Things (You Have My Heart set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things stitched scallop frame die
My Favorite Things grassy hills die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59
clothes- E50, E81, 0, B95, B97, B99
dog- YR31, YR24, E35, E57, E49, BG72