Thursday, February 9, 2017

Love you...

Hey there!

It's a snow day for me, I was hoping to go into town today but I'm staying home instead due to the winter storm that is dumping more and more snow on us. I'm bummed about having to change my plans but I guess that just means more crafting time for me. :)
So Some Odd Girl has started a new monthly challenge over on their blog and it is 'anything goes with a twist'. The twist this month is sequins, glitter or love and I ran with the love theme. This pretty Blooming digi brought to mind a bouquet of Valentine roses so I colored her up to be a little love sprite spreading the magic of Valentine's Day. 

Ok, time for me to go make a cuppa cocoa and get cozy. Have a good one! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- BoBunny
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Blooming)
Prima leaves
Lawn Fawn I Love You die
Memory Box butterfly die
Memory Box stitched scallop circle die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E04, R30, R20
hair- YG21, YG17, YG67, G29, BG99
eyes- E55, E35, E57, E49, BG000
flowers/gown- E81, E84, E87, E89, E49, RV10, RV11, RV14, RV29
background- V20, V22

9 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE So very Beautiful!!! Love her Green hair!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Patti Okerstrom said...

Again I love this so much! between the green hair and the lovely roses I think it is amazing! ~Patti

Tracey Ann said...

I cannot even express how blown away I am by this card, Amy! I, too, was sorry your plans changed, ☹️, but wow, your crafty time resulted in pure beauty! Love everything about this... adore the vintage looking paper, and the lovely embellishments. And, your coloring is just dreamy. Stunning!

She's a Color Queen said...

Simply gorgeous!! You are so talented, I love to browse your work. Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl's February challenge!

Sadilla said...

amazing card, and amazing coloring!!
thanks a lot for sharing it at SOG challenge
Sadia

Therese said...

This card is outstanding, you must be so satisfied with this card! Your coloring and colorscheme is off the roof!
Good luck in the challenge at Some Odd Girl!
/GDT Therese

Anna Sigga said...

This is sooo fab - and I LOVE the hair!

Nicoletta said...

Beautiful card and amazing coloring!
thank you so much for joining us at SOG challenge!
xx
Nicoletta

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I always love seeing one of your colored pieces, this is just stunning! Happy you had a day to play and enjoy the weather. Hoping Spring is on its way to you soon!
So glad you joined us at Some Odd Girl this month!
xoxo
Leah