Friday, December 2, 2016

Merry and Bright...

TGIF my friends!

I was lucky enough to be the winner of the A Day For Daisies October challenge and part of the prize package is getting to be a guest designer for them this month... I'm so excited! Today I am joining the ADFD design team to announce not only the new challenge for December but also share which fantastic images are being showcased this month. There are four quirky, cute Winter Fairies, Frosty Snowflakes and Tipsy Teacups all sharing in the spotlight. I'm convinced it is kismet that this is the month I get to join the fun because I've had my eye on these Winter Fairies for ages... I simply adore each one of them! Because the challenge theme for this month is to "Add Sparkle" I decided to print out Christmas Tree Fairy. The lights and ornaments of Christmas trees are what bring holiday sparkle to my mind. So I used a Wink of Stella glitter pen to add sparkle to her ornaments and garland strings then paired her up with some glittered poinsettia paper to add even more shine to the card. 

Well I hope you join the fun at A Day For Daisies this month, good luck!  :)
  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories (Falala)
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Christmas Tree Fairy)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched scallop basic edges die
KI Memories glitter enamel dots
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y21, Y26, E35, Y11
clothes- YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67, G29, R05, R27, E09, Y19, Y26, B04, B06, V06, V09, Y38, YR04, G07, Y06
wings- BG10, B60, B63

3 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

Wow, Amy, she's just beautiful! Congratulations on your win... so excited to see your designs!! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG how ADORABLE is this ?!?!?!?! LOVE it! And Congratulations too!!! Have an Awesome weekend doll!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh wow, congratulations, you deserve the win. Awesome guest designer card. You are amazing. Hugs.