Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hey dude...

Hey there!

I've got one last card from the Mini Remix Boys release to add here. The background was made using a big 'hey' mask and some Tim Holtz Distress inks as watercolors long before I got my hands on this great stamp set. When it came time to create some cards with them I knew that this background would be perfect. So I pulled the yellow and orange in his outfit from the watercolors and gave him a basketball to play with since it was orange too. It's a really CAS design but I think it works for a simple 'hello' type card.  :)

Stay classy my friends! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
watercolor paper
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mini Remix Boy set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress spiced marmalade and mustard seed
Studio Calico hey mask
Doodlebug Sprinkles and enamel basketball
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E51, E21, E23, E04
hair- T5, T7, T9, 110
clothes- B95, B97, B99, Y04, Y15, Y17, YR09, R46