Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy looks good on you...

Olo!

Well the birthday party was a success last night and good times were had by all. Now it's time to start getting ready for our New Year's Eve party... so much celebrating this time of year!
When it came time to make a card yesterday I figured this happy little guy from the Snow Boys set was well suited to this celebratory time of year. He's got some serious pep in his step and you can just tell there is no keeping him down. With that funny hat of his I couldn't resist giving his whole outfit a nice plaid design. Then he looked like he needed to be out in the great white yonder so using a few different dies I was able to create this great scene for him to live in as well. The entire card came together rather quickly and I gotta say, it's another one that makes me smile every time I look at it. :)

Take care and I shall see ya back here tomorrow for my last post of 2016!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Bazzill
paper- October Afternoon
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Snow Boys set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle
My Favorite Things birch trees dies
pine border die
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
snow boy- B0000, G000, C0, BV0000
eyes- G00, BG000
carrot- Y38, YR04, YR18
coat/hat- YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, E81, E84, E87, E89, W10, 0
ground- BV0000, B000, C0, 0

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is just SUPER DUPER CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!! LOVE it all!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

chrilvian said...

cute

Julie D. Richards said...

He is one happy little dude. I absolutely love this card. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Completely adore this little guy, and you dressed him up perfectly! He instantly caused a smile, love that! Beautiful background... :)