Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Happy Birthday...

Olo!

I nearly forgot to get my November cupcake on a card in time but I'm squeezing it in right under the wire. This cupcake from the Baker's Dozen set was stamped on kraft cardstock to fit the rustic fall feel that I wanted, it brings to mind spice cake which you just know is what this sweet treat is made of. The Classic Birthday sentiment is also from Papertrey Ink and I masked the cupcake so the two kinda meld together. Being a November birthday girl myself, I'm loving how it all came together. :)

Later gators!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink
paper- Fancy Pants
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set and November Birthday Classics set)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
My Favorite Things cross stitch rectangle die
Studio Calico wood grain sequins
gold thread
Martha Stewart glitter
Copic markers:
frosting- YR31, YR12, YR14, Y04
acorn/leaves- YG01, YG93, YG95, Y04, R14, E08, YR12
liner- E55, E57
shadow- W0, W2

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooo Sweet looking!!!!! Perfect post for today as my oldest daughter, Chelsy, is celebrating her 27th Birthday today!!!! Looks sooo Amazing!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

I can taste the spices right now.