Wednesday, August 3, 2016

You brighten my days...

Mornin' friends! 

I know that I've colored up this lovely Poppy digi from Tiddly Inks before but it's been a couple years at least so she's practically new again, LOL! This time I've paired her up with this lovely floral paper from the Bo Bunny Butterfly Kisses paper pad which totally inspired the soft blue flower she's holding along with the rest of the Copic colors used to color her up. The floral paper is so classically pretty that I went with a fairly traditional layout design that would allow it and Poppy to shine. Though I do think I went a bit outside the box by stamping the sentiment right over the main image... what a rebel I am, LOL!   ;)

Alrighty then, thanks so much for stopping by!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Bo Bunny (Butterfly Kisses)
digital stamp- Tiddly Inks (Poppy)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched scallop frame die
Kaiser Craft pearl
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- YR31, YR12, YR27, E39
flower- BG10, BG72, YG45, BG70, BV04
leaf- BG93, YG45, BG99
dress- RV52, RV63, R14, B60, B63, BV04
ground- E81, E84, E87, E89

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OH this is soooo very Beautiful!!!! your coloring of that flower really matches that DP very well!! whoot whoot!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

You couldn't have possibly made Poppy more lovely! Adore this Amy!