Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sup...

Sup?

LOL, I couldn't help myself! Yep, I've got a quick card to share today using one of the 6 Baby Fairies from Mo's Digital Pencil. This little guy is called Fergus and he totally makes me smile waving his little bum up in the air like that. I know that the description says these stamps are boys but I think they are pretty unisex and it just depends on what colors you use, so I went a bit girly by finding some cute floral paper to paper piece the bloomers with. Then when I was searching for a sentiment this Paper Smooches one absolutely cracked me up when paired with this cheeky little fairy. All in all I had way too much fun creating this card.  :)

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Doolebug (stripe and bloomers), Bella Blvd (grid)
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (6 Baby Fairies boys Fergus)
stamp- Paper Smooches (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug sequins
Doodlebug sprinkles
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E71, R00, R20
hair- YR65, R97, YR27
wings- RV52, RV63, V12, BG0000
bloomers- Y11, Y15, BV11, 0
ground- W00, W1, W2, W6