Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Your own kind of beautiful...

Hello, hello!

I was lucky enough to be the winner of the recent Some Odd Girl Facebook challenge and this adorable Mushroom Fairy was one of the digi stamps that I used my gift certificate on. I've had my eye on her for quite some time so I'm pretty excited to finally be getting her on a card. I thought that Mushroom Fairy would look really pretty colored up in some light pastels so I found the perfect piece of striped paper to pull all my Copic colors from. And I finally had an excuse to use these fun wood veneer mushrooms that I got in a kit years ago. It always feels good to use up something that has been sitting in your stash for that amount of time. :)

Ok then, time to get ready for work. Later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Mushroom Fairy)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
Studio Calico sequins
Freckled Fawn wood veneer mushrooms
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E13, E71, R00, R20
hair- R000, R30, RV42, R22
eyes- V22, V25, W7, BG000, 0
clothes- G00, YG61,  BG93, E50, E81, E84, E87, E89, BV23, BV25, E42, E43, E44, 0
wings- G000, BG000, YR30, YR31, BV31

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is super sweet looking! !!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Love how softly you colored her Amy! And her eyes are beautiful. .. lovely card!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Congratulations on your win. She turned out uber sweet.