Friday, April 22, 2016

Hi sweetie...

TGIF!

I've had quite the busy week and it hasn't left me with a whole lot of crafty time. So when I did finally find myself sitting at my desk I needed something quick and cute o work with. Wouldn't you know that the new For You Anya clear stamp fit that bill to a 'T'. I really can't get over her little belly shirt... I kinda want to poke her like the Pillsbury Dough Boy, LOL! It's been so unseasonably hot here that I have been craving ice cream treats all week so I really couldn't resist giving Anya the fudge-cicle that I wish I had. If it was possible to be jealous of a stamp I think that I am.  ;)

Anywho... another sweet and simple card in the bank. Now I have to go tackle the coming weekend. Have a good one everybody!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (For You Anya), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle frame die
CC Designs banner die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R20
hair- YR04, E08, E39, E49
clothes- E31, E43, E55, RV00, RV11
fudgecicle- E30, E31, E55, E57

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this card is soooo Sweet looking! Love her freckles you gave her too!!!
Have an Awesome weekend doll! !!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

How cute is her summer outfit? Love your card.