Monday, April 25, 2016

Hello my friend...

Good morning! 

OMGosh, can you believe how quickly these new unicorn sets sold out yesterday? Talk about flying off the shelves! Luckily a restock is due to hit the store sometime tomorrow so don't despair if you missed out yesterday. For my card today I used the Hello Unicorn set and I think she looks to be the happiest cutie of the bunch. I paired her up with some scribble star stamps and a bright neon ombre ink pad. It was a lot of fun trying to match her hair to those neon hues. And really that is what this card is all about... stamps, Copics and ink. I kinda can't believe I skipped the pretty papers once again! Still, I love how this card turned out paper or no.  :)

Hope your week is off to a great start. Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Hello Unicorn set), Papertrey Ink (Scribble Star set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts neon ombre
Papertrey Ink Scribble Star coordinating dies
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic Silver Spica pen
Copic markers:
C00, C1, C2, C4, RV000, RV10
Y00, YG00, YG03, FYG1, BG000, FBG2, BG05. BG07

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is Amazing looking! !!!! I love the colors you used on this cutie! !!! That scribble star die is pretty awesome looking too!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

I love the scribbly stars in the background.