Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hello, beautiful...

Hey there! 

I've had Sweetie here stamped up and sitting on my desk for longer than I would like to admit. Which is a shame because she is truly adorable and deserved to get on a card. So I grabbed my markers and did something to fix that oversight. Something about Sweetie seems so soft and romantic and I decided to just go with that and cover her in pretty peachy pinks. Next, I tried my hand at another scenic background and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I did play with a couple dies to dress things up a bit and save myself the time and effort of coloring in my own clouds, LOL! All in all, I'm so glad I made the time to color Sweetie up just for fun and my own enjoyment. :)

Toodles! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Whimsy (Sweetie), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Simon Says Stamp cloud bank die
My Favorite Things wonky stitched rectangle die
Memory Box mini butterfly die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E21, E53, R00, R20
hair- E25, E27, E49
clothes- YR61, R12, R32
wings- YR30, Y11, Y21
flower branch- R12, R32, R14, E35, E47, YG00, YG93, YG95
grass- YG00, YG21, YG03, YG91, YG93, YG95
sky- BG70, BG90, BG72, 0

3 comments: