Wednesday, March 2, 2016

You make my days brighter...

Hi there! 

When I sat down to create yesterday I decided to grab my folder of SOG digis that I have all printed out and ready to color. I knew that I had this darling Daffodil Fairy just waiting to get on a card and this seemed the perfect time of year for her to fulfill her creative destiny. I've been watching the daffodil and crocus begin to peek out of the flower beds and it won't be long before we have these little drops of sunshine cheering up the yard. I envisioned Daffodil Fairy having just picked her prize and fluttering away to decorate her tiny abode so I knew I needed some cool cloud paper for the background. At first I went to my blue and aqua scraps but nothing seemed to jive with this cheerful fairy. Finally I went to my yellow scraps and found this paper from October Afternoon, talk about perfect! So the card turned out kinda monochromatic but I'm diggin' it.  ;)

Well, I'm outta here... have a good one!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Saturday Mornings)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Daffodil Fairy)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
vellum
Impression Obsession butterfly dies
Kaiser Craft pearls
Memory Box speech bubble die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20, E04, V93
hair- YR21, Y38, YR27, E39
eyes- E84, E87, E89, YG93
flower/dress- YG00, YG03, YG93, YG17, Y04, Y15, Y19, YR15, YR04, YR07, YR18, E35, G20, E50, Y00, V93
wings- YG11

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is sooooooo Beautiful!!!! It makes you wanna Smile looking at this creation!!!! LOVE all the yellow!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

So very pretty.