Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Like you a lot...

Olo! 

I've got one final Tiddly Inks valentine to share before the big day. Heartfelt Love is the third of three Valentine cuties that I got recently and I really wanted to get them all on cards before the 14th. And go me, I did it! I even think that I may have saved my favorite for last as I just love how little artist Wryn has gone all out with her Valentine decorations. That's why I paired her up with this fun sentiment from Paper Smooches, it's like she's trying to show how much love she has by the number of hearts she has painted.  ;)
And I might as well go ahead and enter this card into the 'love' challenge over on the Tiddly Inks blog right along with the rest.

Later gators!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Tiddly Inks (Wryn Heartfelt Love)
stamp- Paper Smooches (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
K&Co puffy heart sticker
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR31, YR16, E19
clothes- RV10, RV13, RV14, W1, C5, C7, C9
brush- E31, E35, W6
hearts- RV21, RV13/RV14, RV17/RV23, RV14/ RV02, RV52, RV55/ RV32, RV34, RV02/ RV04, RV19/ RV25, RV29/ RV10, RV11, RV13
floor- W0, W1, W3, W6
wall- E81, 0

11 comments:

JanR said...

Aw, so sweet! I love the sentiment you used. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe......we Love this a lot!!!!! Fabulous Valentine card!!!♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Sweetness, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Such a great card! The colorful hearts, the drips of paint on the floor... and the sentiment just puts it over the top! :)

Rachel Parys said...

I LOVE all of the colors you used!! Too stinking cute! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Jane said...

Lovin all the pink (like that's a surprise!) - fab work xx

Julie D. Richards said...

So adorable, I love Wryn.

Laine said...

Such a fabulous and fun creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenge!

Unknown said...

Oh I really love this. The image is so cute and the colours are fab. Beautiful card.

Yenni Natalia said...

So stunning!! i really love it. Bright bold and beauty.
thank you so much for joining tiddly ink challenge again. ^_^

Kecia said...

Um, I kinda like this card a lot! Stellar coloring! Thank you so much for joining us for the Tiddly Inks challenge!