Thursday, December 17, 2015

Have a ball...

Mornin' folks!

I've got another CAS Christmas card to share with you today. I made this one for my cousin who loves cats as much as I do so of course I grabbed the I Knead You set from MFT to be the star of the show. I paired this sleepy kitty with some of the ornaments from the TGF Holiday Blessings set to create a scene like he has just finished causing havoc with the tree and is now innocently settling down for a long winters nap. I felt the card needed a bit of dimension so I found these Martha Stewart stocking stickers in my stash and they were the perfect finishing touch. I can't believe how quickly this whole card came together!  :)

Alrighty then, catch ya on the flip side!
Laters. 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- My Favorite Things (I Knead You set), The Greeting Farm (Holiday Blessings set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Martha Stewart stocking stickers
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle die
Queen & Co mini brads
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Gold Smooch
Copics:
kitten- T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, R01, R02
shelf- E41, E31, E34
ornaments- YG03, G43, G46, R14, R27, R29
shadow- C0, C2, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG your Cousin is going to LOVE this very Adorable creation!!!! Soooo darn cute!!!!!
hugs,Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card... Such a sweet little scene, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

That little kitty is gonna knock that ornament down when he wakes up... I just know it! Lol... such a special card Amy!!