Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Trick or treat...

Hello, hello! 

I came across this Annabel the Witch stamp while cleaning out some drawers in my crafty room this summer and I was determined that she wouldn't go one more Halloween without getting on a card. The original image has Annabel holding a plate with a slice of cake and a fork in her mouth but I didn't know how I could make that work so I did a bit of altering. All I did was wipe away the cake and fork then drew in a slip of paper instead. I like to imagine now that she is taking a break from mopping to study a new spell. And I couldn't resist giving her a little pal who I'm sure is trying to keep Annabel on task but to no avail... LOL!  :)

Ok, I've got a long road trip ahead of me today so I should get myself ready. Take care everybody!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories (Eerie Alley)
stamp- Crafty Sentiments Designs (Annabel the witch)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Hallo-Bean kitty)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Crate sentiment die cut
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
lips- E04
hair- YR30, E53, E55
clothes- T6, T8, T10, C5, C7, C9, V91, RV93, RV95, V99, E81, 0, YG95, YG97, G99, YR24, YR27
buckets and mop- E41, E43, E84, E44, E47, BG000, E81, 0
pumpkin- E84, E87, YR12, YR23, YR18, E07

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awwwe what a sweet looking Halloween card! !!! Brooke is getting more and more excited for Halloween this week. She will b trick or treating as Wonder Woman this year!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, and amazing altering - she looks so thoughtful! Jo x

chrilvian said...

lovely