Friday, September 11, 2015

You are special...

TGIF everybody! 

We are currently experiencing a bit of an early fall heat wave which I'm finding kinda hard to adjust back to. I mean only a couple days ago I was just about to pull out the sweaters and jackets! Oh well, I should enjoy it while it lasts because I really don't want to think about how soon the snow will start falling... eek!

I found this 'big head' digi called Ribbon from SOG just sitting on my desk and I figured she would make for an elegant fall-ish card. As I was finishing up coloring her I started to feel a bit of deja vu creepin' up. Which got me searching through my finished cards and sure enough, there she was on a card I had made in July. At first I was a bit concerned that it might be too recent and that I should color up something else to share but then I figured it could be fun to see the difference between my summer and fall versions of the same stamp. So here is Ribbon part deux. It's kinda funny that I ended up using Basic Grey papers on both cards, I guess it has the right look for this lovely lady.  ;)

Ok friends I'm outta here. Have fun this weekend and get crafty!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Curio)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Ribbon)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Prima knotted wood
Li'l Inker stitched rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp stitched square dies
Prima flowers
Making Memories glitter brad
Kaiser Craft gems
Maya Road leaf stick pins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
lips- R11, R12, R32, E04
eyes- V28, V99, BV29, BG0000
eye shadow- W1, W2, W4, YG91
hair- E55, E35, E47, E49
flower/ribbon- Y35, YR27, YG01, YG93, YG95, G46, YR30, YR31, YR23, E74, E77, E79, E50, E81, 0

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Ohhhhh this is sooo very Beautiful! !!!! Love the color of her eyes and that stitched frame is Fabulous too!!!!
Have an Awesome weekend doll! ! ! !
Hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

So elegant.