Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Olo!

I've made a second card to enter into this month's Farm Fresh 'red, white and blue' challenge over at The Greeting Farm. For this one I chose to color up Gloomsbury Charm School Willow who is one of the newer SSC stamps. Isn't she crazy cute with her excited expression and that super high ponytail? Love. To me, Willow's body language looks like she has just walked in on a surprise party so this had to be a birthday card. This word bubble sentiment sticker has been hanging in front of my desk for ages and since it is perfect for the challenge I finally got it on to a card along with a few other fun Doodlebug stickers and paper. I can always count on Doodlebug to play nicely with my Greeting Farm stamps.  ;)

Alrighty, well I am excited to say that I am off to enjoy a day of coloring and creating with a couple friends. I can't wait to get there and play! 

Laters!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Spring and Patriotic Parade)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Gloomsbury Charm School Willow)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug Patriotic Parade stickers
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR20, Y21, E33
eyes- B52, B95, BG000, 0
clothes- R24, R29, R59, C1, E40, 0, B52, BG02, BG53, BG45, B02, B21, B37, B39, C6, 100