Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Smile...

Olo!

Today I am playing along in the Farm Fresh challenge to "put a bow on it". I decided to go fun and flirty with my card so Creepin Crew Desiree from the Twisted set was the gal for the job. Since summer is right around the corner I paired her up with one of my favorite papers from the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection. The bright colors against that dark wood grain just make me happy and from the look of things they make Desiree pretty happy too. :)

I guess that's it. Sorry to post and run but I've got a lot to do today... busy, busy, busy!
Later gators!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Good Day Sunshine)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Twisted Creepin Crew set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown
Mama Elephant smile die
American Crafts jute twine
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20, BG90, BG93
hair- E39, E29, E79, E49
eyes- E84, E87, BG000, 0
clothes- BG57, BG09, BG18, R11, RV42, R32, Y23, Y21, Y26, Y13, R24, R27, R29, E09, YG13, YG25

1 comments:

Kate said...

OMG, I don't want to say it but I have to, I'm first today! I love Desiree's hair!!!!!!!!! Love their theme this week, hope you win! Have a good one!