Monday, April 13, 2015

Blah, blah, blah...

Hey there!

My card today is for the "Oh So Girly" Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. With such a broad theme as that I felt that I could do just about anything. So I flipped through all of my TGF stamps that had yet to be colored looking for the right inspiration. At first I was thinking of going with a cute Anya or one of the SSC characters but when I came across the sheet with the Creepers from the Twisted kit I knew I had a winner. It's been a long time since I inked up a Creeper and I always feel a lot of freedom to really have fun and get crazy with the papers and sentiments I pair up with them. This little girly in particular caught my eye and while she didn't come with a name I'm calling her Chloe because she looks like the character from that tv show 'Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23'. Which is probably why I gave her black hair too. I paired Chloe up with a classic favorite of mine... KI Memories. Back in the day KI could do no wrong in my eyes and I still have a stash of their papers that I tend to hoard more than use but I need to get over that because I still love them. In any case I think Chloe looks like she is up for a good time even if she doesn't have time to wish a happy birthday only a cheeky "blah, blah, blah".  ;)

Well, thanks for dropping by and I hope your week is off to a great start!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Twisted Creeper Crew collection), Paper Smooches (Slang Gang set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Prima old road
Simon Says Stamp mini hearts dies
Simon Says Stamp heart border die
Papertrey Ink speech bubble die
Kaiser Craft gems
Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, B000, B00
hair- C5, C7, C9, 100, B39
eyes- E84, E87, BG000, 0
clothes- RV02, RV04, RV14, RV19, RV32, RV34, B00, B02, B53, B57, BV13, BV17, YG00, YG01, YG03, Y35, Y38, C6, C9, C0, C1, C2

3 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Love the bright colors. She is rockin' it.

Heidi Brawley said...

So very fun and awesome looking.
Hugs, Heidi

Kate said...

Love the way your colored her nose! There is a gal in Norway who is a HUGE FAN of the Creeper Crew. I love her attitude! On some days, I feel like that too!