Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Good Luck Charm...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Are you wearing your green? I've only got one green shirt and it is waiting in the closet for me to get this post done and get myself ready for the day. I don't want to be getting pinched ya know!  ;)

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm playing along in this week's Farm Fresh challenge over at TGF. The theme is "Get a little Irish with green and white" and while I certainly colored Good Luck Anya in greens and whites I couldn't resist giving her a lucky rainbow with its pot of gold when I found this great Doodlebug paper. Plus it made for a super quick card because the scene was already built for me. 

Well, considering I haven't found my pot of gold yet I guess I should go get ready for work. ;)
Later gators!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Happy Go Lucky)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Good Luck Anya)
Studio G sentiment stamp
ink- Versafine onyx black and Colorbox creamy brown
The Twinery twine
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E15, R00, R20
hair- YR04, E08, E19
clothes- G43, G46, G29, YG23, YG67, E40, E41, 0, C9

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg this is sooo darn cute and that paper is totally Perfect! !!! Love her little doggie. I will b dressing in my green after breakfast. Have a very Happy St. Patrick's day! !!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, I just got this little lady from TGF yesterday. Thanks so much for sharing all your color numbers! Will enjoy seeing all the other Irish themed cards over there today, thanks for letting us know, how fun!

Leanne said...

Soo soo cute Amy!! Love this scene! It's perfect!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Julie D. Richards said...

She's adorable. Great card Amy.

craftshopper's creation said...

Too cute!Happy St Patrick's day!