Friday, February 7, 2014

You're Dreamy...

Olo!

TGIF my friends! We are in the midst of a serious cold snap at the moment. I watched the temp dive down into the negative degrees the other night and I gotta say that it makes getting out of a nice, warm bed very hard in the morning. If I didn't have to get ready for work I'm thinkin' this would be a major sleep in day. Alas, I must bundle up and brave the big freeze. :)

I've got another Valentine card to share today. I got this Valentine Anya digi stamp from a TGF challenge win and I didn't want to miss getting her on to a card before the big happy heart day arrived. The paper and stickers all come from the new Doodlebug Sweetheart collection... I've said it before and I'll say it again, Doodlebug and TGF were made for each other. No wonder Anya looks right at home here.  ;)

Well thanks for stopping by!
Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Sweetheart)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Valentine Anya)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black and Prima shabby tote
ribbon
Doodlebug Sweethearts stickers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR21, YR23, YR24, E35
clothes- RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, R05, R08, E09, E18, E40, E41, 0

7 comments:

Tina said...

so cute card! great job amy!

Heidi Brawley said...

This is very BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love this Anya a lot!!!! She looks fabulous with those yummy papers too! Soo did you give her white shoes or just not color them?!?!? just asking....lol Happy Happy Friday to you!!! Have a Wonderful weekend and Bundle up!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Absolutely fabulous! So pretty!

Nikki said...

Just adorable

Bev said...

Cute card, love the colors, so bright and happy. Don't think I've seen a Doodlebug paper I didn't like.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is wonderful.