Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Reach for the sky...

Hey there!

Well, it looks like I'm going from one extreme to the other. Seeing as how my last card used a stamp that I've been holding on to for years while today's card features a stamp that I just got in the mail. Yep, this Skyward Anya showed up in my mailbox yesterday and as soon as I took her out of her packaging I ended up getting her onto a card. I confess that while I think Skyward is a cutie, I didn't know if I would use her much... I mostly got her for her body since with a head swap I think she'll make for a pretty winter attired Anya. So I surprised myself by actually using her as is this first time out. I even paired her up with the hot air balloon from the retired Fly Away TGF set, talk about a match made in stamping heaven, LOL!

Okey dokey, it's back to the ol' grindstone for me... TTYL! :)      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Carta Bella (Cool Summer), Making Memories (green ledger)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Skyward Anya and Fly Away set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, and Prima shabby tote
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E30, E34
clothes/balloon- E33, E35, E39, E59, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, BG0000, BG000, E40, E41, 0, RV10, RV32, RV34, YG01, YG03, YG95, E30, E31, E34, BG11, BG45, BG49, Y15, Y35, Y38

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE This is very ADORABLE!!!! Your coloring is always Amazing and this scene you created for her is Perfect!!! Love it all!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Lau W said...

Oh cuuuute ! so lovely card Amy !
xxx

scrapn_momof2 said...

Oh this is so stinking adorable!!

Bev said...

Super cute card. Your cards always make me smile.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

this is very cute! and also thanks for helping me to not feel bad for buying some stamps just for the head swapping prospects! ^.^