Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Birthday...

Hey there!

I'm already running behind this morning so I'm going to have to make this a quick one. I've had this Dawn with Kitten image stamped and ready to go for a while now and I finally got her onto a card yesterday. I pulled that striped print from my scrap bag and used all of the fun, bright colors from it for Dawn and the scene she is living in. I like to imagine she got that sweet little fuzz ball as a very special birthday gift. :)

Ok, I've really got to run now... thanks for stopping by!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd
stamp- Nellie Snellen (Dawn with Kitten)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima shabby tote
American Crafts knock out border punch
Doodlebug sentiment sticker
enamel dots
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E93, E95, E97, E35, YR31
clothes/etc.- RV00, RV10, RV11, C00, C0, 0, BG0000, Y11, Y32, Y35, RV25, RV29, YG03, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, E50, E40, R02, W1, W3, W5, YG00, YG01, YG95
background- E53, E55, E57, W0

7 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

So adorable!! Your coloring really is amazing...such detail.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is very BEAUTIFUL!!!! What an Adorable image too!!! We love it all!!! You should enter this into the challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown with the theme Stripes!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

yvon said...

Lovely colors and gorgeous image.
Hugs, Yvon

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a pretty card.

Julie D. Richards said...

As always, I love your creations.

Linda said...

Such a sweet card!!! Love all the spring colors

Linda said...

Such a sweet card!!! Love all the spring colors