Sunday, December 29, 2013

Heeeeyyyy... it's your birthday!

Hi guys!

The big day has come and gone and I hope everyone who celebrated had a wonderful Christmas this year. Mine was great... good company, good food (probably too much food, LOL), and good times. Now I'm gearing up to pretty much do it all over again New Year's Eve. ;)

With all of the holiday hoopla going on I haven't made any cards these past few days but I remembered that I had this birthday card that hadn't been shared yet. I made this for a friend who has an early December birthday and she loves the Creeper Crew girlies from TGF. So I inked up Friday Night Creeper and did my best to make her into a mini me of my pal. The overall design is pretty CAS, but that paper had all the color and energy going on that I wanted for this birthday message so I didn't mess too much with it.

Alrighty then, CC Designs January release previews are starting up tomorrow so hopefully I'll see ya back here manana! :)    
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Creeper Friday Night), Mama Elephant (sentiment), Papertrey Ink (stitches)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox pumpkin orange, Bazzinks blossom, Prima old road
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Gold Smooch
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20
hair- E07, E27, E29, E49
eyes- E23, E25, BG000, 0
clothes- N2, N3, N6, RV10, RV11, RV42, R20, C0, BG10, G00, BG34, R05, E07, E40, Y00, Y32, Y35, Y13, Y21, Y26, Y28

4 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

That girl has attitude. Love it. Hope your Christmas was Merry.

Linda said...

Super cute!

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just adorable and I am sure that your friend just loved it. You know me, the Creeper Crews are my all time favorites at The Greeting Farm, and with your coloring and design what's not to like. Hope you have a great week. I know for me I will be glad to put it all behind me so that life can calm down just a smidge and I can get back to making cards. Lol... Hugs Lisa

Leanne said...

This is fab! Great choice of... Everything!
^.^