Saturday, October 26, 2013

Boo...

Hello, hello!

I'm just popping in with another Halloween card to share. It's hard to believe that the big day is less than a week away... where did this month go? I should go dig out my trusty witch hat since I'll be needing it for handing out candy to all the trick-or-treaters after work on Thursday. Hopefully we don't run out of candy early like last year, that was such a bummer. 

At least this little trick-or-treater is looking happy and ready to get her spook on. Punkin Beatrice is an oldie but a goodie and I just had to get her inky again. I paired her up with an even older favorite... KI Memories Halloween paper. Their style was so 'me' and I still miss the old KI, it can be hard cutting into and using the stash of it that I do have but I'm trying to get better about that. And while I'm longing for old favorites, I hope that we'll see new Beatrice stamps sometime in the future. Along with the Laugh line of stamps, Beatrice is right up there in my top three fave characters from CC Designs and if you ask me it has been too long since a new one was released. 
I don't know if it is just all the years that I've been stamping and/or paper crafting but lately I feel like I'm not seeing a lot of my old favorites anymore. My wish lists aren't as long these days, and while that is great on the pocketbook, I miss having so many new stamps to choose from each month. 
Sigh... where did that bit of crafty melancholia come from? Sorry to be such a downer guys! 

I'll go get ready for the day and adjust my attitude into something a lot more positive, LOL!
Laters! :)
 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
stamp- CC Designs (Punkin Beatrice)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Sandylion ghost stickers
Pebbles Thirty One sentiment sticker
Doodlebug Sprinkles
The Twinery Twine
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E40, E41, E42, E43
clothes- YR12, YR14, YR27, Y38, YG00, YG63, YG67, E30, E31, E55, E57

6 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Aaaawe-so very cute Amy. I have a few snippets of that paper left and am hoarding it just like you! I am missing Beatrice too (and Beauregard).

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I love this card and I think the paper is just fantastic. I would be hardpressed to use it too. I agree some of the new stuff today all look the same and other than doodlebug most seem to not have that Color in them. The others just don't seem to have the color saturation that I like. I hope that makes sense. lol... Anyway, I think your card is adorable! As always your coloring is spot on and I can only strive to get there. Hope you have a wonderful day. According to the man today is our last warm day as there is a cold breeze blowing in tomorrow and that will be the end of our terrific fall... :O( lol... Hugs Lisa

Julie D. Richards said...

Isn't she just the cutest pumpkin, ever! Adorable card all around.

Loz said...

your papers are gorgeous! too cute! x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable. I love the sweet image and those papers.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!! I was thinking the same thing on not having much to choose from at CC Designs. I do get to go to a Convention this coming weekend and CC Designs is going to be there. I am looking forward to seeing them there. Love your oldie but a goodie stamp! Hugs, Heidi