Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi...

Olo!

There's nothing like a new stamp to get the creative juices flowing. This You Brought Me Love Gorjuss Girl arrived in my mailbox late last week and even though she might be dressed a bit inappropriate for the season I couldn't help but make another fall card using her. I guess that's why I found some of the Indian Summer paper from Basic Grey... that way she can still be enjoying some unseasonably warm weather later in the season. ;)

I've also come to realize that I'm currently on quite a gold kick with my cards. I'm so loving the addition of some pretty gold shimmer, whether it is from washi tape, sprays, rub-ons, or whatever else I can get my hands on. And while it looks great with all the fall colors I predict that my obsession will continue on into my Christmas cards as well. I'm already wishing that Pebbles will make some gold rub-on Christmas sentiments because the ones they have made look great and are so easy to use. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed I guess.

Alrighty, I've got a day off to enjoy so I'll catch ya on the flip side! :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Indian Summer)
stamp- DoCrafts (You Brought Me Love Gorjuss Girl)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and COlorbox dark brown
buttons
Jenni Bowlin birch wood washi tape
Freckled Fawn gold washi tapes
Pebbles gold rub-on sentiment
Heidi Swapp gold lame color shine
Gold Smooch
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, E50, YR31, E33
clothes- RV42, R35, R37, R39, YR04, YR07, YR09, E55, E57, E59, E49, Y13, Y21, Y26, Y28, RV52

8 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is Gorgeous!!!!! Love how you colored her up! Perfect fall papers too!! Have a Fabulous day off!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

gobeagirl said...

Amy this card truly is Gorgeous! I love her with all her Fall/Indian Summer colors. You picked the best papers to use with her. I am loving your gold obsession, I think it looks fantastic. You should check out the gold 'Wink of Stella' pen. I am so so so wanting to get a clear one, but so far they are all sold out online. From what I have seen they work wonderfully. Hope you have a great day off. I have a full Monday thru Saturday this week, so I better get my touch on the move. :O) Hugs Lisa

Lau W said...

Wow ! So fab colors, this card is gorgeous !
xxx

thebridgeamit said...

wow! what an adorable card, as always! i need to get some of these gorjuss girls! i adore that paper, too! enjoy your day off!
p.s. have you ever posted what your creative space looks like?

Julie D. Richards said...

What a doll. Love the whole color scheme.

Tress said...

Ooooo! Love these rich Autumn colors!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love the colours.

Linda said...

Love the warm colors!!! Preparing us for fall!