Friday, June 7, 2013

Hello summer...

TGIF my friends!

I actually have today off from work with nothing pressing on the ol' to-do list so I'm feeling as free as a bird, LOL! The days have been creeping back up into the mid 80's and summer is definitely upon us now so I'm thinking I'll be enjoying some time outdoors. :)

And while it still may be a bit too early for me to go swimming in the lake, little Birgitta here sure looks like she is ready for a dip in the water. I made this card for the CC Designs preview over on the ATS blog earlier this week and I wanted to make sure that I shared it here as well. This new Birgitta is such a great addition to my collection of sweet summer themed stamps and how perfect is that new The Pier paper with her? As soon as I spied that popsicle print I knew I had a winner. The tag with the sentiment also came from one of the 12x12 papers in that collection, which I'm excited to say the ATS store are now carrying as well. I love cutting them up for fun accents and quick, easy sentiments on my cards.

Alrighty, I'm off to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into. ;)
See ya tomorrow when I'll have some princess winners to announce!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Crate (The Pier)
stamp- CC Designs (Birgitta with Popsicle)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
ribbon
Divine Twine
Kaiser Craft gems
Jenni Bowlin star gems
Copics markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- YR20, YR21, E97, E99
clothes- R43, R46, E31, E35, BG02, BG07, BG09, BG11, BG72, Y23, Y26, YR12, YR14, R22

10 comments:

Larisa said...

Your card is lovely!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!! I saw this over at the ATS blog!! She looks super cool in her bathing suit and eating a popsicle.THose are Perfect papers with this image!!
Have a very wonderful weekend!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Stephanie said...

Your card is so cute! That paper looks awesome with the new stamp!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful ♥

Lau W said...

The paper is wonderful for this cute image, superb card Amy !
xxx

Julie D. Richards said...

What a cutie pie. How perfect that you had some popsicle big paper to match. It almost reached 112° here yesterday. I wish it were in the 80's, lol. Have a fun day.

Tina said...

so sweet card!

Billie A said...

Beautiful. Great card

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so fun. I love that image.

Tress said...

Super Summer card! Love the coloring of her popsicle! Have a great day off lady...you deserve it!