Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shamrocks...

Hello!

I made this card for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm. This week the challenge is to create a green St. Patrick's Day card and to be honest I didn't think I would get around to making anything for this one. But as I was flipping through my binder of TGF stamps Blush Bettie was looking quite Irish to me... especially once I gave her a nice green dress and some fabulous red hair. ;)
It was my first time inking Bettie up and I couldn't help but do some slight altering to open up her eyes more and I added the four leaf clover to her hand. Otherwise, I kept the card fairly CAS and let her shine. 

Ok, I've got to wrap this one up... another day another dollar. 
Toodles! 

  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Picadilly)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Blush Bettie), My Sentiments Exactly (sentiment and shamrock)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Queen & Co pearls
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E15, R00, R20
hair- E08, E09, E18, YR04
clothes- E81, 0, W5, W7, W9, YG01, YG03, YG17, BG96, BG99, G29, YG67

12 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE I love how you altered her!!! I enjoying seeing how creative you get with your altering. Love her as a lil Irish Girl This is such Adorable card!!! I had planned to play in this challenge as I bought the new good luck Anya digi but with Brooke's Bday yesterday and preparing for it the day before I yet to ink her up!!! We will see what tonight brings after work. Brooke has no school Fri. so no help with homework is needed! Have a wonderful day!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Sonia said...

Adorable card my dear Sue^_^
Beautiful sweet image and lovely papers^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Sonia said...

Sorry I think another name...

Chitra Nair said...

She is so pretty.. Love her freckles..

Julie D. Richards said...

Aww, she's perfect for St. Patty's day. Love those freckles.

Betsy said...

I LOVE her! I'm an Irish girl, so she's right up my alley! Love how you altered her!

Rachel Parys said...

LOVE the way you have colored her up!! This is so stinkin' pretty!! Fantastic job! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.

scrapn_momof2 said...

So cute Amy!!

Nikki said...

Just adorable :)

Tress said...

Your coloring on Blush Bettie is fantastic! Who could resist a redhead in a green dress?! Lovely card Amy!

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Could she be any sweeter with the red hair, freckles and fun green smock! Wonderful card, Amy!