Saturday, June 25, 2011

You're in my thoughts

Hello and good morning!
It looks to be a lovely Saturday, though I'll be spending most of it working. I hope that you all are getting a chance to have some fun though! :)

I made a quick, but still super cute card for today and I'm entering it into the Emerald Faerie Garden challenge #3 to use flowers. I was SO excited to see that All That Scraps is now carrying these fab Aussie stamps, giving those of us here in the States a convenient place to buy them from. Needless to say, I now own a few of these cuties in rubbah... woot, woot! This time I chose to ink up Boo minus his snail friend Snookie, and instead had him sit atop my sentiment bubble. And sure this might be a little light on the flowers considering what the challenge is but I think that the pattern paper back there makes up for only having one little flower embellishment. ;)

Ok, I guess I should get a move on and tackle hair and make-up... fun, fun, fun...
Hasta la vista, baby! :)


Supply list:
cardstock- Jillibean Soup Kraft, Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon
stamps- Emerald Faeries (Boo & Snookie), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
glitter ribbon
Prima flower
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- E30, E31, E55, BG02, BG05, B05, YG03, YG67, B000, B00, E81, 0

19 comments:

Tasha said...

Wowzers Amy this is one stunning fairy card. Such a fab colour combo and the papers are so cute! Loving the gold ribbon it really draws you in!
love tasha xx

Larisa said...

Amy, so cute card!! The image is so ebautiful and your colouring is absolutely perfect! Love the papers too))

Dotty Jo said...

Love how you placed that cute fairy on the sentiment - gorgeous!!! Jo x

Mette said...

Super card Amy and I love those super fresh colours. Neat idea having the little elf sitting on the sentiment :).
Cas yet effective :).

Hugs, Mette

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is so sweet. I love the papers and the flower on it. I don't think I have ever seen theses stamps. Really really cute! Hope you have a great day. It is pretty here as well. I am off to work. Hugs, Lisa

Maria Therese said...

Awww so sweet!!! These fairies are so cute!

Kelly Booth said...

SO cute Amy!!! I just Love your card and all the blues and greens...Hugs!

kris said...

mmmmmm... LOVE this color combo!! card is fantastic Amy!! can you send some creative mojo to me?!? =D

Leanne said...

I love it Amy!! The fun colors the great papers and that adorable image is perfect. Super, super cute!! Hope you're not working too hard! Have a gr8 weekend! Hugs,

Loz said...

this is gorgeous, love the colours ♥

donna mikasa said...

Adorable card, Amy! Love the blues and greens, and you always find the perfect papers for your cards! Love this!

Iulia said...

This is so sweet, Amy! Love the colors too!
Thanaks for sharing it with us at Emerald Faerie Garden in our Petal challenge and hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Iulia

Sudha said...

Its so pretty. Luv the image.

1LuvnMama said...

You just create such a magical scene each time for these fairies. Luv, luv it Amy! :) Hope this weekend is treating you good.

Craftdee said...

Lovely card, great image beautifully coloured - colours fantastically coordinated: yup, ticks all the boxes, TFS, Dee

RiNNE said...

Darling card, Amy! I love how everything matches and that color combo is fabulous! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Yay for fairy cards!

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhh this is stunning- a beautifl card Hun. Thank you for joining us at the EFG Challenge this time & best wishes. Christine will be so thrilled to read your post :)

hugz, Deb/ Owner

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! I am loving those rounded corners and that fantabulous sparkly ribbon!!!! Hugs Juls

Tracey Manderson said...

OMGosh this is sooo pretty. I love the colours you have used(going on my to get list!) Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs
Tracey