Friday, March 11, 2011

One card, two challenges!

TGIF everybody!

I've got a busy one ahead of me so I'm gonna get right to the card...

I started making my card using this week's Flutter By photo inspiration challenge as my jumping off point. I pulled my colors from the blue sky, white clouds and the daisy flowers. Then when I went to search for a stamp, little Anise Ketto was a natural fit with her daisies... talk about a perfect match! :)
The blue skies, white flowers, yellow sunshine and fresh, new, green grass all say spring to me so I am also throwing this into the Magical Monday challenge as well... good thing I used a fairy on this one! Making one card work for two challenges doesn't happen all that often for me, so I'm patting myself on the back for this. LOL!

Ok, I've got to jet... have a wonderful weekend everybody!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Anise Ketto), Technique Tuesday (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Martha Stewart border punch
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- BG01, BG07
clothes- Y15, Y17, Y26, YG03, YG63, E40, E41, 0, G0000, G00
sky- B000

26 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Nice colors!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet little card - a little blast of spring sunshine!!! Jo x

Tammi said...

love the card, it's super cute and reminds me of spring!

Tress said...

What a sweet card! Love the yellow and teal combination.

Mette said...

Gorgeous card Amy. Sunny colors which are so warm and fresh. Love the papers and she's a pretty fairy.

Hugs, Mette

RiNNE said...

Stellar job, chica!! Awesome sketch and I love the shape of the card. The daisies are a nice touch to the blue! Yay for you for getting two challenges done with one card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the layout and flowers! Beautiful job :)
hugs, margie

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful spring time card!!!!!

Lau W said...

Love your spring's colors ! superb card Amy !
xxx

ChickieChirps said...

This is gorgeous Amy!

Arabella

Leanne said...

Beautiful card Amy! Love the colors and the layout. I just got that same stamp in the mail yesterday!!! Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful weekend!

kris said...

so CUTE!!! Love the layout and the flowers reall add to the sunshine! smile!

Shirley N said...

I love this Amy! What a happie, feel-good card, just what I needed to start my day! Love the flowers!

Maria Therese said...

How cool is this, love your card!!

Unknown said...

Awwww this is a real wowwy super sweet card. love the colours and your little darling fairy xx

Danni said...

How pretty! I love the use of the yellows, they make me smile!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge! I always smile when I see your name in InLinkz!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I hope that you had a great day. Your card is just so sweet. I would love to be that girl playing in the flowers. Very, very sweet and Springy. I hope you have a great weekend. I am tired right now, but I am hoping to regain my enthusiasim for tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful color combo, amy! what a perfect spring card. wonderful coloring and papers and flower embellies. thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend! *hugs* steph :)

SannaS said...

WAO!!! Love the bright spring feel in this!! absolutely brilliant card!! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Tasha said...

This is so sugary sweet and beautiful. I love the colour combo and gorgeous border edge!
love tasha xx

TINAS HAVEN said...

Hi Amy, I love the colors in this card, Lovely, Tina x

1LuvnMama said...

Luv the yellows Amy! So springy . . . I bet you wish it was springtime and have nice weather huh? Pretty soon . . . the coldness will subside! Have a great weekend.

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so cute, Amy! Love your cool design and the happy spring colors!

Marion said...

Great card and cute image. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays.
Marion

Alice said...

so sweet! love the yummy springy colors! lovely card!

Zarah said...

Picking up on commenting after some time AFK and I have to say that THIS card made my day! IT's so happy, sweet and LOVELY! Makes me want those Kettos even more. :)