Friday, March 25, 2011

Lots of hugs

TGIF my fellow stampers!

I'm enjoying a nice day off today and after I take care of a few errands I plan on spending a lot of it working on some new SN images for later this summer. There are so many fun new characters in the works and I really can't wait to share them with y'all! :)

In the meantime, I've got a simple little card featuring the sweet new Annie image by Christy Croll. She is part of a small set that Christy did for Stamping Bella and I couldn't resist all of that curly hair. I don't know why but I really have so much fun coloring wild and crazy hair, LOL! And bonus... these cuties are now back in stock at ATS along with a few other previously sold out Stamping Bella stamps. So if you are in the States and have been looking for a US hook up for SB stamps then check it out!
More Stella and Rose scraps were also put to use on this card and I even paper pieced her dress as well as cut a flower out from the print for Annie to hold. I still can't get enough of these papers. :)

Alrighty, I'm outta here... have a fab Friday my friends!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Arthur and Annie set), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
Making Memories felt heart
button
Paper Trey Ink twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59, E49
shoes- E44, E47, E49
shadow- W00, W1, W3, W5

25 comments:

Robin said...

Ahhh... super sweet and her hair is out of this world!
Robin

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one pretty card ! lovely papers and colors,
greetings, martina
x

♥Rach♥ said...

This just made me smile, totally love the stamp and pretty papers together :0)

Melissa S said...

She's so cute!! I love that hair too. You always do such a fabulous job coloring hair.

Mette said...

Fabulous card Amy and your right - she's a doll. Loving the layout and papers as always and can't wait to see what treats you are planning for us next.

Hugs, Mette

Tress said...

She is adorable! What a cute card! Enjoy your time off!

RiNNE said...

Oh wow! Such an amazingly cute card! I just LOVE how you've colored her hair!!!! Fabulous, Amy!!

Stephanie J said...

Love this card - especially the way you coloured her wild & crazy hair! How do you manage to cut out things that are so tiny, like the flower stem? (Or did you cut the bloom & draw in the stem?) Hope you have a great weekend & enjoy your sunshine - it's too cold to be pleasant here still!

kadie said...

Adorable! Enjoy your day off, Amy!! Sounds wonderful! (and can't wait to see those new SN immies!)
:)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh Amy this is darling and I knew that had to be a CC image.

Nancy Thomas said...

You do curly-do hair so well - I can see why you are drawn to them. Have a great day off.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I love this little gal. She is just adorable and you have made her hair look awesome. I also (as you know) love this paper. It really makes her pop off the pape. Really, really sweet and full of Spring. Love it. Hope you have a great day off. Hugs, Lisa

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card and that's another image on my wish list! Jo x

Leanne said...

She is on my wish list!!! I was excited to see her and those other SBs were back in the shop. I love how you color curly hair. I need to practice more.. I love this adorable card too. Thanks for making me smile. I needed it!!! Have a great day off!! And a fabulous weekend. Hugs,

Renkata said...

oooooooooo Amy this is such a cutie.
Can I ask you what for work are you doing ?:)

Hlora said...

)))) It is brilliant) So great sentiment)

Zarah said...

Adorable - and as always, your colouring blows me awaaaaay!

Shirley N said...

This is super sweeeet Amy, I just Looove how you colored her hair, wow! Love this adorable card! Have a great weekend!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... super sweetness, Amy! Love that felt heart and how you colored Annie's hair... so cute!! Have a beautiful weekend!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I hope Christy sees this! Just too cute with her curly curls! Perfect with the SR papers, too! Love this little cutie!

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love your paper, colouring, stamp... aww everything about this is gorgeous xxx

Mimi said...

Too cute!! Love this fun paper Amy! and Annie is so adorable with her flower and curly hair! ;)

SannaS said...

this is so sweet!! love the image!!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Tasha said...

I so love this image! Its such a super fun card, love how you worked these papers
love tasha xx

Juls said...

so cute!!! Loving her paper pieced dress! Hugs Juls