Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello!

Good morning friends!

It's Tuesday but I don't think there is a new Glee to look forward to, such a bummer! On the upside, it does free up an hour for crafting this evening. How's that for looking on the bright side of things? LOL ;)

I think I must still be dreaming of spring greens (none here yet... though all of the rain we've been getting should help once the sun decides to shine again) because this card ended up quite different than I had originally intended. I knew that I wanted to play with this cute Agnes Ketto and do a bit of altering to wipe away her big pom-pom pigtails, giving her a short pixie cut instead... love it!

Anywho, once I had that done I figured that I would be digging through all the pink and pretty scraps off my desk to finish off the card. Instead a couple of sticker sheets caught my eye and I had found Agnes' home! I'm pretty sure they were supposed to go with a 'boy' line of paper but I think they work just as well for a spring look with all of the mud puddles and new green leaves filling the trees.

So yep, besides the cardstock base most all of the decorative elements on this card are stickers. As much as I love pretty papers, this was a fun change of pace for me and don't you think Agnes looks like a little wood nymph amongst the trees? Awwwww... :)

Ok, time for me to flitter off and get ready for the day, TTFN! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
stamp- Stamping Bella (Agnes Ketto)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary stickers
Shabby Green Door twine
Crinkled ribbon (from Kiara)
Kaiser Craft gems
Ranger Stickles
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E43, E44, E87, 0
clothes- BG15, BG49, BG18, YG93, YG95, YG03, G0000, G000, G00, E79, E59, Y13, Y15, BG0000, BG000

12 comments:

RiNNE said...

Such a lovely card! Those stickers are perfect! Agnes looks great with her pixie hair. And your coloring is tremendously spectacular!! Boo for no new Glee!

Juls said...

this is beautiful!!! Love the colours and the gorgeous scallop detail, and your scattered gems...stunning!!!

Hugs Juls

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is super cute! Don't you just love it when a card comes together totally different than you had expected? Great spring card. Have a great Tuesday. Hugs, Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love the little fairy. TFS.

Rosa Forino said...

che bella adoro l'immagine e questo effetto 3d complimenti ciao rosa.kreattiva

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card - I'm such a fan of Ketto's! Jo x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous sweetie!!

Tasha said...

ACK i am the opposite i am over the moon there isn't any Glee tonight lol!
I love Ketto i still as yet have not inked her, but she looks amazing, the green and browns really suit her. Fab little trees
love tasha xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Amy this is fantastic what a darling Ketto!

Joy said...

Hello! love your card. cute ketto used here. great coloring as well! hope all is well with you! have a great week!

Leanne said...

yep, another cute card.. sigh, love visiting, you never know what you're gonna see. heehehe... great card Amy! TFS!

~* steph :) *~ said...

pretty card, amy! love the color palette and the diecut buttons and shapes. thanks for sharing! *hugs* steph :)