Sunday, March 27, 2011

Everything good...

Good morning!

I saw that the Flutter By challenge was open again this week and that made it super easy to play along. So I grabbed this adorable Lili of the Valley fairy and got busy creating.
I have fond memories of sitting in the yard and blowing dandelion fluff out into the breeze, never forgetting to to make a wish first. I loved watching the little seeds float and dance along... though now that I think about it, my mom probably didn't love seeing all those seeds go flying into her nice green grass! LOL
Anywho... I had this bit of dandelion print paper left over from a card kit that I got last spring and was happy to finally give it a perfect home, setting the scene for this sweetie. I kept the card pretty simple, though I did make my own dandelions by stitching together a few circles of tulle that I snipped all around the edges to make them fluffy. It was quite the crafty moment for me! ;)

Ok, time for me to go get ready for work... see ya manana! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- WeR Memorykeepers (Vintage Blue)
stamps- Lili of the Valley (Dandelion Clock), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
American Crafts tulle
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E37, E59, E49
clothes- BG53, BG09, BG18, G0000, G000, G00, YG17, YG67, YG99, YG13, YG00, E40, E41, 0, C3, C5, C7, C9, W5, W7, W9, Y13, Y15, Y17, E55, BG000

24 comments:

Renkata said...

Amy, this is super cute card. Love how you have created the flowers, amazing!

Hlora said...

wow! So beautiful card again))) The flower's seeds flying are so great here))

Dotty Jo said...

Isn't this a sweet image! Love your colouring, Jo x

Mette said...

Lovely card Amy. The colours are gorgeous and loving your hand-crafted dandelions.

Hugs, Amy

Lau W said...

Oh such a cute girl ! Lovely card, love the tulle !
xxx

Sudha said...

Pretty one n love the sentiment n the image too.

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy, you just make me smile. I love this card and the little dandelions right along with it. My Mom just brought me some tulle that a lady from Scotland sent her. lol...I love, love your little scene. I remember doing the same thing as Grandma's house. I am sure that both my Sister and I cost her a lot of money in pestisides just to keep her grass green. lol... Nothing better when your a kid is there? Great card my friend. Have a good day at work. Hugs, Lisa

Chelsea said...

Love this. All of your elements are fabulous! It's all so well tied together.

Leanne said...

O Amy!! This is just too adorable. I really love all those images. That paper is perfect and I love what you did with the tulle. A really make you smile card. It's perfect. Have a wonderful day! Hugs

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a great card.

Danni said...

That paper is perfect for this sweet lil' fairy! Simply adorable!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!! I always smile when I see your name in the InLinkz!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors!

Melissa S said...

I love the dandelions! I can't wait for them to start popping up so the girls and I can spend the afternoon blowing them into the wind.

Jenny said...

So cute! Love the LOTV image and the dandelion you made!

Shirley N said...

Ohhh, this is beautiful Amy, your image, DP and lovely flower all so wonderfully put together. Love this!

scrapn_momof2 said...

I just love how you created the flowers. Absolutely gorgeous Amy!!

RiNNE said...

So lovely!! I adore how everything comes together! That paper is perfect for that stamp! That sentiment matches and the tulle/dandelions creations are perfect!!

Tasha said...

Super sweet card! Love the layout and the cute dandelion, such a cute design
love tasha xx

Juls said...

stunning!!! Love how you have created the Dandylion clock with the netting!!! so creative! Hugs Juls

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so sweet, Amy!! The tulle dandelions are so clever, and is so amazing that you always have the perfect papers for your cards! Hugs!!

MicheyMoo said...

Awwww....how caaaaa-ute s this wee darling. I think this image is just darling - but I am NOT (repeat to self....NOT) adding it to my collection. I already have far too many stamps that are patiently waiting their turn to see ink for the first time!!
Love the layout and your fabulous handcrafted dandelions are superb honey!! That DP is fabulous. xx

Aluap said...

Wowww!! Adorable card!! I love these colors and coloring :)
Hugs!

Nancy said...

Wow, she's a cutie!! I just love the image!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

super adorable, amy! love the patterned paper and how it matched perfectly with the image. the tulle as your flower is brilliant. love the texture. that image is just adorable. thanks for sharing! *hugs* steph :)