Sunday, March 6, 2011

Boy oh boy...

Good morning!

Today I am switching gears and jumping right into previews for the new Tickled Pink Stamps release which is all about the boys this month. Sure, we know Frankie and Luca from past releases but they've got some new buddies joining them that I can't wait for you to meet!

We are kicking things off with Eric and just between you and me, he is my favorite little cutie of the bunch. What can I say, those brainy boys are always tops in my book... age of the geek, baby! ;)
I can just picture Eric playing a classic video game, like Space Invaders, on his laptop in between texting and tweeting with his pals. That is why I paired him up with this fun paper from DCWV and not much else. :)

Of course you'll want to be sure and head on over to the Tickled Pink blog for even more cool Eric inspiration from the rest of the Pink Ladies. While you are there don't forget to leave a comment and get entered in to win your very own Eric stamp! He will also be available for purchase at the Tickled Pink store with the rest of the gang illustrated by the fab Christina Dee next weekend... yeah!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- DCWV
stamps- Tickled Pink Lil Lad Eric and Lil Lads sentiment
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox black
brads
Tim Holtz mini paper clip
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E15, E17, E19, E18
eyes- B34, B37, B39, BG000
clothes- B93, B95, B97, B99, R05, R08, E08, Y19, E40, E41, 0, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9

25 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, love the details! Jo x

Kellie said...

Amy you never stop amazing me! Your colouring of Eric is just AH-mazing, and everything else just suits him so well, an amazing preview card as always you ROCK, hehe!

Hugs xx

Renkata said...

Amy, you have give the image live, amazing colouring.

Lau W said...

Oh love your card, colouring is perfect, superb little guy !
xxx

Juls said...

this is fabulous!!! ....Love the little packman detail!!! great card! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Loving Eric, love how you've coloured him, and those papers are such fun.
Another awesome creation as always.
Have a lovely day
Suzi
xxx

Kelly Booth said...

He is soooo cute Amy and I love the way you did him up!! Hugs.....

Nancy Thomas said...

He is geeky but in a cute way! I like everything against the white background.

RiNNE said...

Cool geekchic card!! Those are fabulous strips of PP!!

Stephanie J said...

He is most definitely a cutie! Love the paper you`ve used!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your card. TFS.

Andrea C said...

Well techie cool card x

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. WOW, between you and Fran I am having a hard time not smiling this morning. I love Lil Lad Eric and I think you are right, he does need to have his Atari out playing Space invaders. I can not believe that they have dp that looks like this. Awesome! I love your card. It reminds me of when I still lived at home and we were not allowed to watch an R rated movie. Of course HBO had just come out and they didn't play anything of the kind until after 9 or 10pm anyway. lol...God I'm getting old because I wish life was that simple. heehee I think Eric makes a great red head by the way. Totally Awesome my friend. lol Hugs, Lisa

cowboydutrem said...

I absolutely love how you colored him!

Robin said...

Great card!! Isn't he a super cool lad! Robin

Tress said...

Amy, he's super awesome! Absolutely adore the red hair!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh snap! He is so rockin' cute! I love his glasses!
Awesome card, Amy!
hugs, margie

1LuvnMama said...

Oh my gosh! Space Invaders? Takes me back to when I used to go to the arcade as a kid! :) LOL . . . yes, I'm old! Ha, ha! Great coloring on Eric!

Fran said...

Oh wow Amy, this card is awesome, he looks so fabulous with red hair and those papers are such a perfect match! I am glad to see there is someone out there with love for the geek boys too :) "..it all started with a big BANG"

Leanne said...

I so agree with you on brainy guys Amy! hahaha.. I'm so happy that this guy has glasses. :) Great pairing with those cool papers. I'm thinking he's going to be a new favorite of mine all because of your card. HUGS!!!

Unknown said...

WOW Amy!! Eric looks awesome!! I love your papers and the colours you used to colour him up!! hahahah I love your descriptions.... I think I can see Eric tweeting!! hehehehe
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Tasha said...

Awesome card, love the sentiment you used and the fab dp
love tasha xx

Jane said...

Sunning card hun! Love the computer paper details - perfect for our nerdy Eric! hugs, Jane x

~* steph :) *~ said...

too cute! love the cool papers and layout! sorry i missed this, my dashboard isn't working and i'm not used to the google reader ;p'. thanks for sharing! *hugs* steph :)

Alice said...

ahhhh.... love him!! love his glasses. =) such a cool card! love it!