Friday, January 21, 2011

Love bug

Happy Friday everyone!

I don't know about you but it's a total TGIF morning for me. I'll be working on some images for Sweet November and hopefully get a couple cards done as well. Other than that, no big plans.

My card today is continuing the red and black kick that I seem to be on lately but when the stamp is this cute little Pure Innocence Ladybug how could I use anything else? I changed up the sentiment a bit by mixing two of the ones that come in the set and selectively stamping certain words until it said what I wanted it to. And I even broke out the big bug (Cuttlebug that is...) for this buggy card, which is something I really don't do enough of. The rest is paper from my scrap bag and more bits from my desk... yes it is already messy again, sigh. I'm a hopeless case! ;)

Alrighty fellow stampers, may the force be with you this weekend!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- October Afternoon
stamps- My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence Ladybug and sentiments)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox black
American Crafts felt hearts
Kaiser Craft pearls
Prima flowers
ribbon
Sticko ladybug stickers
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E37, E59
clothes- C5, C7, C9, 100, R05, R08, E09, B0000, B00, 0

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for sharing :)

Larisa said...

wow!! What a cute ladybag!!! Love it)))

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Amy! I love the torn edge on the embossed sheet and the dot theme. :D Really really cute card.

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just over the top ADORABLE! I love everything about it. Love Bug is what I have called Mitchell since he was a baby. I still call him Bug (much to Jerry's dismay)heehe. Mitchell gets it though. He knows he is my Lovebug. Anyway such a sweet card. I truly love it. Have a great Friday. Sounds like you are going to get in a good one. Hugs, Lisa

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just over the top ADORABLE! I love everything about it. Love Bug is what I have called Mitchell since he was a baby. I still call him Bug (much to Jerry's dismay)heehe. Mitchell gets it though. He knows he is my Lovebug. Anyway such a sweet card. I truly love it. Have a great Friday. Sounds like you are going to get in a good one. Hugs, Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest. TFS.

~* steph :) *~ said...

hehe, thanks for sending the force over...i hope i can craft this weekend! haven't been doing much lately ;p'.
i love your card! love all the polka dot goodness especially the dry embossed dots :). too cute! thanks for sharing!
have a wonderful friday and weekend. it's truly TGIF over here too :).
*hugs* steph :)

Leanne said...

hehehe... Sooo cute! Great colors and theme. Adorable card Amy!! Have a great Friday, can't wait to see what new SN friends you create. :)

martina's kaartjes said...

very lovely ! great card !! love it
great coloring,
greetings, martina
x

donna mikasa said...

Oh, how adorable! Love all the spotty dotty goodness and of course, that lovable Pure Innocence gal. Too cute! Have a love-ly weekend, Amy!

eva said...

aww, what a sweet card! love the little buggy girl.

Jacilynn said...

this is some serious cuteness! ♥

Juls said...

too cute!!! Loving the fab mix of polka dots! Hugs Juls

Shaela said...

this is adorable!! My daughter loves it and is now begging me to make her a ladybug card, haha

chrilvian said...

aaaaaaaah sweet image en great colourcombo

Loz said...

aaawwww Amy, she's adorable! ♥

Kimberly S said...

Too cute! Love the colors Amy, and the image is just darling. :)

1LuvnMama said...

Awww, luvn your red kick! :) Cute ladybug too! Oh, I luv those ladybug stickers . . . clever to be hiding them behind the flowers! :) Have a great weekend!

Tasha said...

This is soooooo cute. Love the design and the fab sentiment
love tasha xx

RiNNE said...

What a wonderful card! I just love all the colors! So crisp and rich and even more beautiful together! What a cute image!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... how cute is this, Amy! Love all the dots and the little ladybug sticker is just the perfect touch!

Inge Groot said...

So sweet and adorable, love all the black and red!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is so cute amy I love lady bugs they are fun critters!

Alice said...

too cute! lovely sweet card!